Avocados can act as an excellent additive for smoothies, which are a significant source of energy, that can keep you fresh and lively for hours.
There is a false reputation that avocado is not as healthy as it is rich in fats. But that shouldn’t stop you from including them on your diet as these fats are healthy monounsaturated fats.
It is amazingly easy to make smoothies using avocado with a mix of banana or mango. Here in this post, we are talking about the preparation of delicious and nutritious Avocado-Banana Smoothie!
Advantages of Using Avocado Banana Smoothie
There are numerous health benefits associated with drinking avocado smoothies; some of them are listed below:
1. Good for Eyes: Combination of avocado and banana can improve the health of the eyes.
2. Healthy Fat: The presence of monounsaturated fats helps to keep your skin, hair, and nails fresh and soft.
3. Good for Digestion: Quicker absorption of nutrients helps in improving the process of digestion.
4. Softening of Skin: The presence of vitamin E in avocado helps to keep your skin fresh and soft.
5. Reduce Weight: Having an avocado banana smoothie in the morning will get you to feel fresh and lively for about many hours so that you won’t feel hungry!
- Recommended Reading : 3 Amazing Factors That Makes Avocado a Superfood
If you want to learn how to make delicious and highly nutritious avocado banana smoothies, you are at the right place.
First, we will start with the primary ingredients required to make this smoothie.
Ingredients required for Avocado – Banana Smoothie
The below-mentioned ingredients are necessary to make a simple and delicious smoothie. It depends solely on the needs or tastes of an individual.
- 1 cup of milk
- 1/2 ripe avocado
- 2 – 3 medium-sized bananas (preferably frozen)
- Two spoons of oats (preferably rolled oats)
- 1 – 2 medium-sized apples
- One tablespoon honey
- 1/2 – 1 cup of water
If you have all these ingredients mentioned above, we are all set to prepare a delicious avocado banana smoothie. Because of avocado’s creamy nature, we will get a buttery taste even without adding any additives or artificial flavors. It is incredibly simple and easy to make this smoothie.
We will explain this in 5 simple steps:
Five Steps To Make an Avocado Banana Smoothie
Step 1: Take 1 – 2 ripe avocados, slice it into cubes, and place them inside a juice mixer.
Step 2: Take the frozen bananas and peel off the skin. Place them inside the juice mixer.
Step 3: Add two tablespoons of oats for a tastier smoothie. It is optional, hence it depends upon your taste.
Step 4: Now add some honey, milk, and slices of apple.
Step 5: Mix everything and continue the process for about 3 – 5 minutes.
Now the smoothie is all set and ready to serve and share this healthy drink with your dear ones.
Just a simple avocado banana smoothie itself has numerous health benefits, and you can always increase them by adding nutrient-rich fruits or additives along with the smoothie.
If you have any doubts or queries, please feel free to let us know in the comments.