Your cheeks play a massive role in how you look. Chubby cheeks are considered as youthful and attractive by many. Most of the babies are blessed with chubby cheeks that give them an innocent and beautiful look.
Chubby cheeks don’t mean adding up fat on face. You can achieve them by following some simple natural methods, exercises, and home remedies. In this article, we will be discussing in detail about how you can get chubby cheeks through natural means.
1. Rosewater and Glycerin
Rosewater and glycerin is a great combination which tends to work well in forming chubby cheeks. They are found to have excellent skin benefiting and moisturizing properties. Blend a mix of both rosewater and glycerin. Rub them over your cheeks at night time, preferably just before you sleep. Leave it overnight and rinse it off with warm water the next morning. They will nourish the skin and keep them hydrated. Repeat this process regularly to achieve chubby cheeks.
Honey is considered as one of the most effective home remedies to get chubby cheeks. They are capable of retaining moisture in the skin, thereby making them stay fresh and healthy. The presence of antioxidants does play a significant role in preventing the skin from free radical problems. Make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of honey along with papaya. Apply this paste onto your cheeks and leave it like that for about 10-15 minutes. Now rinse it off with warm water. A regular application is required for effective results.
3. Aloe Vera
The natural skin tightening feature of aloe vera will prevent the flattening of cheeks, which improves the elasticity of the skin. The abundance of antioxidants in aloe vera prevents all kinds of damages caused by free radicals. They are also found to increase the production of collagen, which gives a fresh look to the skin. Gently massage your cheeks with aloe vera gel for 10-15 minutes, leave it untouched for a while and wash it off with warm water. Repeat this process twice a day for best results.
I am sure you might have never thought that applying butter on to your cheeks could make it chubby, but yes, it’s true! This is one of the best homemade remedial methods you can follow. Make a paste by mixing butter and sugar. Apply them in your free time. This method will make your skin soft. After applying them on your face, make sure you wash them with warm water.
Fenugreek is rich in vitamins and antioxidants, which prevents radical damages and promotes smooth and healthy skin. Prepare a thick paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of fenugreek powder and water. Apply this paste on your cheeks and massage gently. Leave your face untouched for 10-15 minutes. Once the paste gets wholly stuck onto the face, you can rinse it off with warm water. You can also apply this paste once or twice daily.
6. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a time-tested remedial method to achieve chubby cheeks. They have healthy monounsaturated fats, which help in maintaining healthy and bubbly skin. They are found to work well as a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and hence ensure softer skin. Make sure you consume at least 1 tablespoon of pure olive oil daily. Gently massage them onto your cheeks and leave them untouched for 5 – 10 minutes before washing them off with warm water.
7. Apple Pulp
Apple pulp can help you attain chubby cheeks. Boil an apple, smash it and prepare a pulp. Apply this paste once you get up in the morning. Gently massage this paste over your cheeks, and within a few days, you will surely feel the difference.
Of course, milk is, without a doubt, the best diet for people from all age groups. They have a rich content of vitamins, minerals, and proteins capable of fulfilling our daily dietary needs of a person. Consuming one glass of milk twice a day for 3 months helps you get chubby cheeks.
9. Crab Rich Foods
They are food items that have the right amount of carbohydrates in them. Bread, rice, pasta, etc. are all considered as crab rich foods. Less amount of carbohydrates in your diet means more burning of fats under skin layers. So make sure you take an adequate amount of crab rich foods as lower carbohydrate contents can prevent you from achieving chubby cheeks.
10. Eat Healthy Foods
You are what you eat! If you are looking to get fuller cheeks naturally, you must consume a proper amount of healthy foods to add fats for your cheeks like oats, cheese, nuts, seeds. You can even consume these foods as healthy snacks to improve the health of your skin.
Beautiful and attractive chubby cheeks can also be achieved by consuming food supplements available in the market. Food supplements containing enough quantity of calories which helps in gaining weight. They are best for those who find it difficult to gain weight with natural food items.
12. Drink Enough Water
The importance of water in our life is beyond words, and their effects on our bodies are numerous. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water each day to keep your body and cheeks on hydrated mode. Apart from water, you can also get liquids through meals. Eating fruits and vegetables is also a smart and cheaper method for getting chubby cheeks.
These are some of the most widely used home remedies which you can follow for getting chubby cheeks. Apart from these, there are some facial exercises which you can do for a fuller cheek.
13. Facial Yoga
Proper yoga will make the skin to produce both collagen and elastin. Both of them will make the skin firmer and help to plump up and shed off flat cheeks.
- Just beneath the apex of your cheekbones, place both forefingers in line near your nostrils. Make little outward circles in the cheek for 1-2 minutes.
- Now place both forefingers on either side of your nose, somewhere near your lips. Do small circular massages with your fingers for 2 minutes.
- Place both forefingers on to the edges of your jaw. Continue massaging in a circular motion for 2 minutes.
- Follow this effective facial yoga a few times a day.
14. Cheek Pressing
- Pick a part of your cheekbone along with the flesh.
- Place the middle fingers of either hand at the top of your cheekbone and place the thumb in the middle of the cheek where dimples are present.
- Press the flesh downwards away from eyes while pressing down, make sure you open your mouth slightly.
- Hold this pose and count to five and repeat this process at least ten times.
- Follow this exercise every other day to get chubby cheeks.
15. Push Up
- Open your mouth slightly and roll your lips in and under your teeth.
- Place your forefingers just above the tops of your cheeks.
- Apply little pressure with your forefingers. Lift the cheek muscles towards your forehead.
- Repeat this procedure at least three times a day for better results.
16. Upper Cheek Exercise
- Sit down and pose your mouth into an O shape. Place the upper and lower lips as far as possible. Press your lips against your teeth.
- Place your forefingers on the sides of the face, slowly move them towards the middle of the face. Put more pressure on the middle of the face.
- Gently place forefingers on top of the cheekbones.
- Try to have a smiling face, which will help to shift cheek muscles under your forefingers.
- Repeat the exercise for 10-15 times a day for effective results.
Following the exercises mentioned above on a routine basis will help you achieve chubby cheeks by being at home.
How Habits Decides Your Cheek Size?
Some of the lifestyles that could affect your cheeks are:
- Drinking & Smoking are not only dangerous for health but also affect our skin. These bad habits will damage your skin and darken your cheeks. This will eventually lead the skin to become less active and thinner.
- Protect your face with sunscreen while going out to prevent yourself from sun rays. Apply sunscreen lotions while going out to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
So make sure you keep a check on all the habits you are following.
Have you ever followed any of the tips mentioned above? If yes, please feel free to share your feedback with us. If you know any other successful methods to achieve chubby cheeks, share it with us using the comment box.