Not all of us are blessed with thick, luscious locks. In our desire strong and healthy hair, we often seek hair care solutions that guarantee results. Nourishing hair oils are quite popular in this regard, as they are known to promote hair growth.
When it comes to choosing oils for hair growth, there are many options. You can either make your own concoction following age-old recipes or take the easier route and find a ready-to-use hair oil for the purpose.
However, numerous oils are available in the market. So, how do decide which is best?
A hair oil that has gathered attention as an effective remedy for hair loss and hair growth is Wild Growth Hair Oil. Let us find out all about this product in this review to determine whether it really works.
First Look at Wild Growth Hair Oil
As a product of the Wild Growth brand, which exclusively focuses on natural hair oil products, Wild Growth Hair Oil is specially formulated to enhance scalp health and improve hair growth. The Wild Growth company uses a guarded 12-step nutrient extraction method to develop the oil using 100% purely natural ingredients to yield best results.
Wild Growth Hair oil is a concentrated formula available in 4oz white bottles with a nozzle for easy application. The important ingredients contained in this oil are
- Olive oil
- Coconut oil
- Rice Bran oil
- Jojoba oil
- Rose hip
- Pumpkin seed
- Extract of mushroom, sesame seeds, cocoa, lentils and chick peas
- Essential oils like Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, lavender and peppermint
It also has natural color additives and fragrances.
Does Wild Growth Hair Oil Really Work?
Before determining whether this product is efficient or not, it is important to remember that hair growth is affected by various factors like diet, genes, hormones, environmental and general health conditions.
While hair oils offer much-needed nourishment from the outside, actual results will also depend on how well you take care of yourself. Hence the results obtained with the same product may vary from one person to another.
The biggest advantage of Wild Growth Hair Oil is that it is entirely composed of natural ingredients, each with excellent hair repairing and fortifying properties as explained below.
- Olive oil: Rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A and E, olive oil promotes scalp health. It also moisturizes hair and protects the keratin within. Olive oil can heal dry and scaly scalp conditions, treat split ends and strengthen hair.
- Coconut oil and jojoba oil: These oils hydrate hair and moisturize it from deep within. Jojoba oil has excellent anti-microbial properties while coconut oil is rich in essential fatty acids that improve hair growth.
- Rice Bran oil: Rich in omega 3 and 6 fatty acids, rice bran oil nourishes hair and makes it manageable. It also has antioxidants that prevent premature greying.
- Pomegranate: Pomegranate is an excellent remedy for hair loss. It improves blood circulation in the scalp, strengthens hair follicles and helps in hair growth.
- Rose hip: Essential fatty acids in rose hip extract repair hair follicles and scalp tissue, thus improving chances of hair growth.
- Pumpkin seed: Pumpkin seeds are excellent sources of zinc, magnesium, calcium and iron that aid hair growth. Cucurbitin in these seeds acts against hair loss, making it an effective hair growth ingredient.
- Extract of mushroom, sesame seeds, cocoa, lentils and chick peas: All these ingredients have excellent hair fortifying properties. While chick pea and lentils prevent hair thinning, mushrooms, cocoa extracts and sesame seed extracts are rich in essential fatty acids that promote hair growth.
- Essential oils: Eucalyptus and grapefruit essential oils stimulate hair follicles while lavender essential oil soothes the scalp and helps with cell repair. Peppermint oil enhances blood circulation in the scalp.
The composition of Wild Growth Hair Oil makes it superior to other synthetic hair products. Its time-tested ingredients have been used in hair treatments for centuries and do not produce any unwanted side-effects. Unlike quick fixes offered by other hair care solutions composed of synthetic ingredients, the natural ingredients in this oil assure long-lasting solutions and improved and consistent hair growth.
Wild Growth Hair oil not only makes hair healthier by nourishing it from deep within, it also helps to control hair breakage, split ends and other hair issues. Its rich texture yields a luscious shine to hair, making it smoother and more manageable over time.
Instructions for Usage of Wild Growth Hair Oil
The white bottle of Wild Growth Hair Oil can be used on damp or dry hair. Since it is a thick oil, a small quantity is sufficient for application to the entire scalp. Applying it liberally can make hair look greasy and weigh it down.
Use the nozzle of the bottle to apply 5 to 15 drops of the oil directly to the scalp and ends of the hair. For optimum results, it is necessary to apply oil to the entire scalp and roots, so no section is missed. The exact quantity for application will vary according to the thickness and length of hair.
Once you apply the oil, massage it into the roots and spread the excess into the strands. You can comb your hair with a wide-toothed comb after oil application to ensure it is uniformly distributed.
For maximum effectiveness, it is recommended to leave the oil on overnight and wash it out in the morning. This gives enough time for the natural ingredients to penetrate the scalp and yield better results.
Repeat the treatment at least two to three times a week. As with any natural product, do not expect results overnight. Nevertheless, consistent use of the oil will help you observe a visible difference in hair growth in a matter of months.
How to Improve the Effectiveness of Wild Growth Hair Oil
Here are some tips to help you use this oil in the best way.
- The Wild Growth Hair oil is very greasy. So, start by applying a small amount. Increase the quantity only if it doesn’t fully cover your hair.
- It can take few applications to figure out the right quantity for use. Applying it in excess does not produce any advantages. Use only what is necessary to cover the length of your hair.
- This oil has a strong, natural smell. So, it may not be the best idea to leave it in your hair. You may have to shampoo your hair more than once to get rid of the oiliness and ensure that the smell does not linger.
- The effectiveness of this oil is directly linked to the amount of time it stays on your scalp. So, leave it on for several hours to yield its benefits. Wear it overnight or apply it when you are sure you can keep it on for at least three or four hours.
- Use the oil at least twice a week to see results. Irregular and inconsistent usage will not produce any benefits.
- You can use the oil in hot oil hair treatments or as a replacement for hot oil treatments. Wild Growth Hair Oil produces excellent results even without application of heat as its powerful ingredients penetrate the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- The Wild Growth Hair Oil works best when used in combination with the yellow Wild Growth Light oil moisturizer. This product is an effective scalp energizer with a clear scent. You can add this ingredient to your shampoo and use it to wash away the Wild Growth Hair Oil after each application.
How Long Does It Take to Obtain Results With Wild Growth Hair Oil?
The actual results from the use of Wild Growth Hair Oil will vary from person to person. This oil will enhance hair growth and improve the texture and overall hair health. However, you cannot expect results overnight. It will take longer if your hair has undergone extensive damage from heating and styling tools.
As with any pure and natural product, the ingredients in Wild Growth Hair Oil need time to penetrate the scalp, repair existing hair damage and to promote healthy hair growth. If you follow the instructions with the product and religiously use it 2 to 3 times a week, you should start seeing slight improvements in hair texture and thickness within a fortnight.
Once the ingredients in the oil overcome existing hair damage, you will see faster and thicker hair growth. Significant improvement in texture will be visible within a month of two of continuous use.
Main Benefits of Using Wild Growth Hair Oil
The main advantages of using Wild Growth Hair Oil include the following.
- It is suitable for all hair types: Wild Growth Hair Oil works on all hair types, irrespective of whether it is wavy, straight or curly. You can also use it on heat-treated and relaxed hair.
- Wild growth hair oil combats hair loss issues: As a rich source of magnesium and calcium, this oil effectively promotes the activity of hair follicles and encourages fresh hair growth. Hence it is an excellent hair fall solution.
- Improves the texture of hair: By deeply nourishing the scalp, hair follicles and strands, Wild Growth Hair Oil enhances the overall texture of the hair. It makes it more manageable and shiny. It also makes hair appear fuller and healthy.
- Acts as an excellent conditioner: The ingredients in Wild Growth Hair Oil like coconut oil, jojoba oil, essential oils and natural plant extracts act as excellent natural conditioners that penetrate the hair shaft and nourish the scalp.
- Protects hair from damage: The ingredients in this oil improve overall hair health, making it less prone to damage. By strengthening fragile strands, further damage to hair strands can be prevented.
- Repairs existing damage: Whether you have been neglecting your hair lately or it is recovering from extensive heat treatments and chemical products, Wild Growth Hair Oil will reverse the signs of damage by nourishing and repairing the areas affected by problems.
- Prevents hair fall and other hair care issues: With regular use of this oil, your hair problems will slowly start disappearing, and you should see improved thickness of hair strands. This oil will also address issues like dandruff and dry scalp conditions and help you enjoy thicker, healthier hair in no time.
- Very simple to apply and use: Unlike other elaborate hair growth treatments that involve several steps and plenty of time to take effect, hair treatment using Wild Growth Hair Oil is simple and easy. You can use it independently, following a very simple application procedure. It can easily be incorporated into your regular hair care routine without need for additional tools or materials.
Possible Side-effects of Wild Growth Hair Oil
Wild Growth Hair Oil contains 100% natural ingredients. Unless you are naturally allergic to any of these ingredients, you should not face any issues while using this oil. Nevertheless, always apply a small quantity to a section of your hair initially to check for reactions. Once you ascertain that there are no problems, you can use the oil as intended.
Since the oil has a greasy texture and naturally strong odor, apply it in moderation. Avoid contact with clothes and other surfaces that the odor can transfer onto, while using the oil. You may have to shampoo your hair twice to get rid of the stickiness of the oil after application.
To increase effectiveness and enjoy best results, it is suggested to use this oil along with the Wild Growth Light Oil moisturizer. Although this is not compulsory, it is recommended that you use both the products simultaneously to experience faster hair growth.
Numerous issues like hair loss, thinning hair and damage from chemical and heat treatments affect women at various phases of their lives. Unfortunately, there is no instant remedy for these problems and it takes a lot of effort and time to restore and rejuvenate our hair.
Wild Growth Hair Oil is the answer for most of these problems. This unassuming product should not be dismissed for its lack-luster appearance. Power-packed with the best hair nourishing ingredients, Wild Growth Hair oil not only reverses hair damage and hair fall, but also enhances hair growth and makes it more manageable. Inexpensive and easy-to-use, this magical product is the absolute solution for all your hair growth needs.