Your cheeks plays a huge role in how you look. Chubby cheeks are considered as youthful and attractive by many while flat cheeks are assumed as a sign of aging. Most of the babies are blessed with chubby cheeks that gives them an innocent and beautiful look.
It is a dream of every women to have chubby cheeks like their favorite celebrities!!! But not all of them are lucky to have such wonderful cheeks, this can be due to eating disorders or skin related issues.
It is quite a surprise that, while a lot of women are trying everything they could to get rid of fat from cheeks. Some section of them are craving for chubby cheeks! But what is so special about fuller cheeks? Why makes people so obsessed with chubby cheeks? Of course men loves to pull chubby cheeks!! But that is not the single reason, fuller cheeks provides more opportunities for make up!!
Chubby cheeks doesn’t means adding up fat on face. You can achieve them by following some simple natural methods, exercises and home remedies. In this article, we will be discussing in detail about how you can get chubby cheeks through natural methods.
To begin with let us see the home remedies that we can use effectively for achieving chubby cheeks.
1. Rosewater and Glycerin
Rosewater and glycerin is a great combination which tends to work well in forming chubby cheeks. They are found to have wonderful skin benefiting and moisturizing properties. Blend together a mix of both rosewater and glycerin. Rub them over your cheeks at night time, preferably just before you sleep. Leave it overnight and rinse it off with warm water, next morning. They will nourish the skin and keep them hydrated. Repeat this process on a regular basis to achieve chubby cheeks.
Honey is considered as one of the most effective home remedy to get chubby cheeks. They are capable of retaining moisture in skin, thereby making them stay fresh and healthy. The presence of antioxidants does plays a big role in preventing the skin from free radical problems. Make a paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of honey along with papaya. Apply this paste onto your cheeks and leave it like that for about 10-15 minutes. Now rinse it off with warm water. It is better to perform this method during morning. Regular application is required for effective results.
3. Aloe Vera
The natural skin tightening feature of aloe vera will prevent the flattening of cheeks which improves the elasticity of skin. The abundance of antioxidants in aloe vera prevents all kinds of damages caused by free radicals .They are also found to increase the production of collagen which gives a fresh look to skin. Gently massage your cheeks with aloe vera gel for 10-15 minutes,leave it untouched for a while and wash it off with warm water. Repeat this process twice a day for best results. Yet another option is to prepare of juice of aloe vera and consume them at least once a day!
I am sure you might have never thought that applying butter on to your cheeks could actually make it chubby, but yes it’s true! This is one among the best homemade remedial method you can follow. Make a paste by mixing butter and sugar. Apply them on your free times. The best thing about this method is that apart from making your skin soft, they will cover up the skin with extra layer of flab over it. After applying them on your face, make sure you wash them with warm water.
Fenugreek can help you achieve chubby cheeks in real quick time. They are rich in vitamins and antioxidants which prevents radical damages and promotes smooth and healthy skin. Prepare a thick paste by mixing 1 teaspoon of fenugreek powder and water. Apply this paste on your cheeks and massage gently. Leave your face untouched for 10-15 minutes. Once the paste gets completely stuck onto the face, you can rinse it off with warm water. You can also apply this paste once or twice daily.
6. Olive Oil
Olive oil is a time-tested remedial method to achieve chubby cheeks. They have healthy monounsaturated fats which helps in maintaining healthy and bubbly skin. They are found to work well as a perfect moisturizer for dry skin and hence ensures softer skin. Make sure you consume at least 1 tablespoon of pure olive oil daily. Gently massage them onto your cheeks and leave them untouched for 5 – 10 minutes before washing them off with warm water.
7. Apple Pulp
All of you might have heard the famous quote “an apple a day keeps doctor away.” All this time, apple was just a fruit with rich content of nutrients, but there is much more to it than we ever thought! Apple pulp can help you attain chubby cheeks. Boil an apple,smash it and prepare a pulp. Apply this paste once you get up in the morning. Gently massage this paste over your cheeks and within a few days you will surely feel the difference.
Of course milk is without a doubt the best diet for people from all age groups. They have a rich content of vitamins, minerals and proteins capable of fulfilling our daily dietary needs of a person. It is found that you can have wonderful chubby cheeks by consuming 1 glass of milk twice a day for 3 months.
9. Crab Rich Foods
They are food items which have a good amount of carbohydrates in them. Bread, rice, pasta etc are all considered as crab rich foods. It is no wonder that carbohydrates are important for meeting the energy requirements of our body. Less amount of carbohydrates in your diet means, more burning of fats under skin layers. So make sure you take adequate amount of crab rich foods as lower carbohydrate contents can prevent you from achieving chubby cheeks.
10. Eat Healthy Foods
You are what you eat! Most of our food items contains vitamins, minerals and antioxidants for the betterment of our body as well as making your cheeks healthy. If you are looking to get fuller cheeks naturally, it is important that you consume proper amount of healthy foods to add fats for your cheeks like oats, cheese, nuts, seeds. You can even consume these foods as healthy snacks to improve the health of your skin.
Wonderful and attractive chubby cheeks can also be achieved by consuming food supplements available in the market. Food supplements containing enough quantity of calories which helps in gaining weight. So if the individual gains weight, then it will automatically affect their face too. Food supplements are the best for those women who finds it difficult to gain weight with natural food items.
12. Drink Enough Water
Drinking water can be considered as one of the simplest tip you can follow for getting chubby cheeks. The importance of water in our life is beyond words and their effects on our body are numerous. You should drink at least 8 glasses of water each day to keep your body and cheeks on hydrated mode. Apart from water, you can also get liquids through meals. Eating fruits and vegetables is also a smart and cheaper way for getting chubby cheeks.
These are some of the most widely used home remedies which you can follow for getting chubby cheeks. Apart from these there are some facial exercises which you can do for a fuller cheek.
Now we will see some of these exercises you can follow.
1. Facial Yoga
Facial Yoga is one of the best exercise you can do to form chubby cheeks by getting rid of flat skin. Proper yoga will make the skin to produce both collagen and elastin, both of them will make the skin more firm and help to plump up and shed off flat cheeks.
- Just beneath the apex of your cheekbones, place both forefingers in line near your nostrils. Make little outward circles in the cheek for 1-2 minutes.
- Now place both forefingers on either side of your nose, somewhere near your lips. Do small circular massages with your fingers for 2 minutes.
- Place both forefingers on to the edges of your jaw. Continue massaging in circular motion for 2 minutes.
- Follow this effective facial yoga few times a day.
2. Cheek Pressing
- Pick a part of your cheekbone along with flesh.
- Place middle fingers of either hand at the top of your cheekbone and place thumb in the middle of the cheek where dimples are present.
- Press the flesh downwards away from eyes, while pressing down make sure you open your mouth slightly.
- Hold this pose and count to five and repeat this process at least 10 times.
- Follow this exercise every other day to get chubby cheeks.
3. Push Up
- Open your mouth slightly and roll your lips in and under your teeth.
- Place your forefingers just above the tops of your cheeks.
- Apply little pressure with your forefingers. Lift the cheek muscles towards your forehead.
- Repeat this procedure at least 3 times a day for better results.
4. Upper Cheek Exercise
- Sit down and pose your mouth into an O shape. Place the upper and lower lips as far as possible. Press your lips against your teeth.
- Place your forefingers on the sides of face, slowly move them towards the middle of face. Put more pressure on the middle of the face.
- Gently place forefingers on top of the cheekbones.
- Try to have a smiling face, which will help to shift cheek muscles under your forefingers.
- Repeat the exercise for 10-15 times a day for effective results.
5. Moisturize Cheeks
If fuller cheeks is what you are wishing for, you absolutely have to moisturize your cheeks or skin. You can use either mild creams or facial lotions to keep your cheeks moisturized after washing face. Leave it alone to dry naturally. Natural oils like olive oil, coconut oil and almond oil can also moisturize your cheeks to a great extend.
It is true that following the above mentioned exercises on a routine basis will help you achieve chubby cheeks by being at home. But there are some dietary pattern, which could make your cheeks bubblier if consumed in right proportion. Here we will discuss about such food items that could bring surprisingly good results in getting cheeky chubs.
How habits decides your cheek size?
Sometimes it will be your habits that causes saggy cheeks. Some of the lifestyles that could affect your cheeks are :
- Drinking & Smoking are not only dangerous for health, but also affects our skin. These bad habits will damage your skin and darken your cheeks. This will eventually lead the skin to become less active and thinner.
- Consuming foods which is rich in turmeric is found to be harmful as they can make the skin more drier.
- Protect you face with a sunscreen while going out to prevent yourself from sun rays.
So make sure you keep a check on all the habits you are following. Some of them will be affecting your body even without your knowledge. So it is important to take some precautions while trying to get chubby cheeks.
Precautions you need to consider :
- Intake of olive oil to your food and this will make your cheeks even brighter and active.
- Make sure you limit the consumption of food which is rich in turmeric powder.
- Consume food items like pista, badam and cashew nut on a daily basis.
- Drink enough amount of water a day, this will help to keep your body hydrated.
- Apply sunscreen lotions while going out to protect the skin from harmful UV rays.
Besides using these tricks, you should also avoid harmful habits that have negative effect on your skin like smoking, drinking and other things that will make your skin look drier. The above mentioned tips include some safe and effective remedies that could help you achieve chubby cheeks naturally.
Have you ever followed any of the above mentioned tips? If yes, please feel free to share your feedback with us. If you know any other successful methods to achieve chubby cheeks, share it with us using comment box.