Hair can become dry and brittle from a variety of factors in our lives, including aging, disease, direct sunlight, and poor nutrition. Many people will benefit from the healing properties of argan oil, which can benefit hair, but it can also be a complete moisturizer for hair, skin, and nails. Argan oil is naturally sourced from argan trees and can assist in returning your scalp to a healthy natural balance so that your hair grows in thicker and fuller.
What Exactly is Argan Oil?
Argan oil is made from the nuts of argan trees that are most commonly grown in Morocco. When you check the bottle of argan oil, most likely it will also have been made in Morocco too.
Argan trees are green tall trees that can grow quite large, and naturally grow in large forests. The harvest of argan nuts for their oil has been an industry done in Morocco for centuries. Not only does Morocco greatly benefit from this industry, but the trees also provide valuable oxygen to the atmosphere. The argan trees of Morocco are protected by government agencies so they can’t be chopped down for their wood, but the harvesting of their nuts is allowed, and provides for a renewable and eco-friendly resource for the beauty industry.
The argan oil is extracted from the nuts through a common cold-pressing technique, much like roses would be extracted to remove its precious scented oil.
How Argan Oil Helps Hair to Grow Thicker
Argan oil can actually assist your hair follicles in healing so that your hair will grow in fuller and healthier, like it did when you were younger. There can be many reasons why a person’s hair can thin over time, but often age is a factor, a bad diet that doesn’t include all the nutrients the human body requires, bacteria that causes baldness, fungal infections, and generally over-styling and dyeing your hair.
Argan oil contains organic compounds, such as fatty acids, that are essential for the human body to function. These include oleic, linoleic, palmitic, stearic, and linolenic fatty acids. This oil also contains vitamin E, and other phenols, carotenes, and more.
Other Ways Argan Oil Can Benefit Your Hair
Besides encouraging natural hair growth, argan oil can help hair in many other ways, and best of all, you only have to do one treatment per day in order to experience the maximum benefits.
- Acts as a hair conditioner. The argan oil will soften dry hair and help in lessening the appearance of dry split ends that can result from over-styled hair.
- Leave-in conditioner. You may also use your argan oil as a leave-in hair conditioner that doesn’t need to be washed out. It has a pleasant nutty fragrance, and is a light smooth oil that won’t weigh your hair down.
- Hair styling product. Use one or two drops of the oil to help keep your hair in place, and to prevent frizzy, dry hair ends from escaping from pony tail or bun during the day. The argan oil will keep your hair from looking greasy or powdery.
5 of the Best Argan Oil Products to Buy On Amazon Right Now
One of the best sources to buy argan oil is on Amazon, as this website is not only trustworthy, but provides for a fast delivery time. Here are five of the best argan oil products you can purchase on Amazon right now. Each of them may be slightly different, so read through each description to find the right argan oil to improve your own hair growth.
1. InstaNatural Organic Argan Oil for Hair, Face, Skin and Body
- 100% pure certified organic oil.
- Cold-pressed in Morocco.
- In a handy spray pump bottle.
- 100% money back guarantee.
- Use on hair, skin, or nails.
The InstaNatural Organic Argan Oil has been cold-pressed, and is unrefined for the best quality. This oil has also been certified organic, and can be used for a wide range of beauty care routines. This high-quality oil can penetrate deep into the pores and hair follicles of the skin to aid in healing dry, peeling, or damaged skin.
The oil is 100% argan oil in the bottle, and contains no other ingredients or fragrances. It’s made organically in small batches, and has a lightweight consistency.
The InstaNatural argan oil delivers nourishment to the hair, and will naturally condition scalp and hair. There is the choice of using a cap or the pump. You can easily apply it to your hair and scalp.
InstaNatural is so confident that you’ll love their oil, and that it will restore your hair and skin in just one week that they offer a 100% money back guarantee if you’re not completely satisfied with it.
2. Voila Ve Virgin Organic Argan Oil for Hair & Face
- Cold-pressed 100% pure argan oil.
- Sourced from Morocco.
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Miracle oil for hair and face.
- Contains only 1 ingredient.
The Voila Ve Virgin Organic Argan Oil comes in a dark plastic bottle so you can tell at a glance how much remains. There is also a handy pump so you can keep mess to a minimum. A plastic cap also protects the pump from drying out.
Like most high-quality argan oils, this bottle only contains one ingredient: argan oil. It has been cold-pressed, and has been certified USDA organic without any added fragrances, preservatives, or filler. This oil is safe to be used from your hair to your feet.
This is one of the finest oils you can purchase today. Every step of the manufacturing process has been watched, starting with the harvesting in Morocco. Argan oil naturally contains vitamin E, carotenes, and natural fatty acids to assist your hair growth.
3. Pura D’Or Moroccan Argan Oil 100% Pure & USDA Organic
- Organic argan oil for hair, face, and nails.
- Handy pump with clear plastic cap.
- 100% pure argan oil without fillers.
- USDA certified organic.
- Imported from Morocco.
You only need to purchase one skin care product, such as Pura D’Or Moroccan Argan Oil to help manage your entire beauty routine. It contains only one ingredient: argan oil, so it’s free of parabens and sulphates that are often added to hair conditioning products. It’s organic and is pesticide-free. It contains no fillers, colours, or artificial fragrances. It’s even safe for people who must go gluten-free, is hypo-allergenic, and not processed near other products.
Pura D’Or has been imported directed from Morocco, the only source for argan oil. This oil has been proven to benefit hair. It’s even been refined without chemicals.
This argan oil can be used to soften your hair, and ease dryness and itchiness of scalp, and will assist the scalp in healing. It’s safe for use on all skin types: dry, oily, normal, or combination skin. It’s also gentle enough so you can use it once or twice a day, or as often as you wish.
4. Aria Starr Beauty Organic Argan Oil
- 100% pure organic argan oil.
- Use on hair, nails, beard, and cuticles.
- Perfect as part of an anti-aging, anti-wrinkles treatment.
- Convenient eye dropper.
- EcoCert Certified Organic oil from Morocco.
Aria Starr 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil can be used on the hair, but you can also use it on every part of your body, so your bathroom counter needn’t become cluttered with products. This oil is sold in a dark glass bottle to protect its contents.
Argan oil has been an ancient Moroccan beauty secret for many centuries. You can use this oil for conditioning your hair, anti-frizzing it, and for anti-aging. The oil is full of anti-oxidants which will aid in hair growth, and also contains anti-inflammatory properties.
Argan oil acts quickly, so you should begin to see results in just a week. Hair and skin will feel softer. Expect several weeks for hair growth to replenish. Soon you’ll be experiencing healthy hair and skin like you had when you were younger.
This is the perfect natural moisturizer for your body. It has a light non-greasy consistency, and it absorbs well into skin and nails, unlike other oils that can remain on top of your skin’s surface. This oil is also suitable for people who have sensitive skin, as it doesn’t contain any extra fillers. It’s also fragrance-free, so you won’t be sniffing or sneezing all day long, like if you’d used store-bought hair conditioners and styling products.
5. Foxbrim 100% Pure Organic Argan Oil
- Convenient eye dropper application.
- 100% pure argan moisturizing oil.
- Virgin, unrefined, and cold-pressed.
- Use on hair, scalp, nails, and skin.
- Dark brown glass bottle.
Foxbrim is another 100% pure organic, argan oil that can be used for more than hair. Once you start using it, you’ll put aside other products for your skin or nails, and be able to clear the clutter from your bathroom medicine cabinet. This oil is contained in a convenient dark brown glass bottle to protect the integrity of the oil and make it last longer.
A convenient eye dropper will allow you to get just one small drop for your special hair treatment. This is a premium argan oil that has been certified USDA organic. It’s been sourced in small batches in Morocco, then imported. This oil has a nice light consistency that is fast-absorbing. This oil is also suitable for all types of skin. It doesn’t contain any other ingredients, and has a nice light consistency.
You can use the oil to condition your hair, or to use it as a hair-styling product. It will also assist in softening dry flaky scalps. It contains a large amount of fatty acids, vitamin E, and antioxidants that are all necessary for the healthy functioning of the human body.
The Foxbrim argan oil has thousands of excellent customer reviews. This brand also offers a 100% money back guarantee.
How to Use Argan Oil to Promote Hair Growth
It’s really simple to use argan oil to promote your hair’s growth.
- Follow the instructions on the bottle, if there are any.
- Use the included pump or eye dropper to keep mess to a minimum.
- Use only one or two drops at a time, rather than pouring out a big cap of oil. Rub the oil into your scalp.
- You may use more oil as a hair mask at bedtime. Leave on your scalp for half an hour, or put a shower cap on and sleep on it. Shampoo your hair in the morning.
- Use only a few drops on the ends of your hair as a leave-in hair conditioning treatment. You don’t need to apply oil to your scalp if you’re only intending on eliminating split ends.
- If you’re using it as an all-over conditioner, add a few drops to your fingertips and work from scalp and down the strands of your hair. Then shampoo hair normally.
Buy Argan Oil to Quickly Grow Your Hair Now
By now you’ll have noticed that all five of the argan hair oil products on this page are 100% organic, certified, and contain no other ingredients or fillers. Argan oil is always sourced from Morocco, so if you’re looking at any other argan product and it says it’s made in the USA, then put it back on the shelf, as likely it only contains a small percentage of argan oil.
Ultimately, your decision will involve the type of packaging it’s in, and how you can remove the oil from the bottle. Also, the size of the bottle and the price may be a factor.
But you can’t go wrong if you select any one of the above five argan oil products for hair. If you have any issues with your hair, either through dryness, flaking, slow or thinning hair growth, purchase your bottle of argan oil for hair now. Soon you can have a full head of soft shiny hair like when you were younger.